***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, March 23, 2024

There are five of them...

Riddles

Here are five challenging riddles for you. Answers below. No peeking!

  1. Riddle: I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?

  2. Riddle: I am taken from a mine and shut in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost every person. What am I? Answer: Pencil lead/graphite.

  3. Riddle: I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees, and rivers but no water. What am I? Answer: A map.

  4. Riddle: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? Answer: Footsteps.

  5. Riddle: I am an odd number. Take away one letter and I become even. What number am I?

These riddles require creative thinking and careful consideration of the clues. Give them a try and see if you can solve them!

Answers:

  1. An echo.
  2. Pencil Lead
  3. A map
  4. Footsteps
  5. Seven (Take away the letter 's' and it becomes "even").

Source: Some or all of the content was generated using an AI language model

No comments: