***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

"Bare-Footin'"

Bare Footin

Bare-footin' on the sand,
The sun beating down on my skin.
The waves crashing at my feet,
I feel alive again.

The sand is hot and gritty,
But I don't mind at all.
I dance and skip and twirl,
My feet happy and free to sprawl.

I'm connected to the earth,
And all of nature's glory.
I feel the sand and sea,
And hear the gulls' sweet story.

I'm bare-footin' through the grass,
In the early morning dew.
The blades tickle my toes,
And the world feels fresh and new.

The earth is my canvas,
And my feet are the brush.
I leave my prints behind,
A reminder of my earthly rush.

I'm bare-footin' through the forest,
The leaves crunching underfoot.
The trees tower above me,
And my heart feels full and put.

I'm bare-footin' through the rain,
Splashing puddles with glee.
The water washes over me,
And I'm free as I can be.

I'm bare-footin' through the snow,
The flakes melting on my toes.
The world is a wonderland,
And I'm glad that I chose.

To live my life this way,
To feel the earth beneath my feet.
Bare-footin' through this world,
The feeling is really neat!

No comments: