***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

It's here! It's here! Ubuntu 22.04 LTS!

Ubuntu 22.04
Click on the image to make it bigger

This is still installed in my VirtualBox virtual machine. I have been testing the daily build of Ubuntu LTS development edition for the last 6 months and am pleased to say I filed 3 bug reports to the devs that are developing Ubuntu 22.04. It is not on my production machine as its actually still a beta. To be released April 21st. I will be upgrading from 20.04 around June when the first .1 release comes out. It's all about stability.
 
Also this brand new up-to-date operating system is 100% free, and supported free for the next 5 years as it is an LTS (Long Term Support) version of Ubuntu. Long live Ubuntu! Long live Linux!

No comments: