***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, August 20, 2021

Battle of the Streaming Services

Streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+ have paved a new path void of typical cable television. 55 million Americans will cut the “cable cord” by 2022 and that number is only expected to increase in further years, according to broadbandsearch.net. With the growing number of options available, it’s important to find the streaming service that suits one best. 

With a total of 73 million United States subscriptions, Netflix is the most used streaming service across the nation, according to comparitech.com.  Netflix has 5,750 titles in its United States library, according to finder.com

--lzbearfacts.com

The Wizard is a bit old fashioned, I guess, while I do subscribe to Netflix, I watch all my favourite series' on my cable TV account. I like watching shows in real time, looking forward to the next latest episode, I find much more exciting than watching on Netflix, but use Netflix to binge watch series such as Game of Thrones, The Crown, and the various Star Treks. 

Streaming Wars
Image credit: VisualCapitalist.com
Worldwide streaming subscription

No comments: