***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Wise Words


Be Wise

Be Wise!Friendship Friendship is a wealth, so, it should be utilized properly. It needs a commitment. To keep it fresh and sustainable we have to take some responsibilities. If anybody considers friendship as an opportunity, it will die within a short time.

Be Wise!Live for today
Live today, for today only, as you cannot change yesterday or begin to understand tomorrow.

Be Wise!Love Is The One Gift
Love is the one gift that you can give again, again, and again.

Be Wise!Getting over the heartbreak
"Someday you will cry for me like I cried for you. Someday you will miss me like I missed you, you'll need me like I needed you and someday you'll love me but I wont love you."

Be Wise!Words of Knowledge
Remember, if two men agree on everything? Only one is doing the thinking!

Be Wise!Earning people!
More than technology, bringing out the potential in people is a great thing, investing in human beings is worth a lot. To earn people tantamount to earning money and wealth. Human beings cannot be compared with any other assets in respect of value and power.



No comments: