***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, February 07, 2019

Let me Google that for you.


1. Bluetooth is a wireless technology, but the term originally referred to a king who erected two runic stones. What are these stones called?


I don't know. Google it.

One way to find the answer:

Go to Google and search [Bluetooth] and learn that the technology was named after Harald “Bluetooth” Gormsson, a Danish king during the mid-900s. Searching [Harald rune stone] reveals that he erected two large stones covered in runes at Jelling, Denmark. They are known as the ________ _______.

2. If I’m ever cut in half, I can grow my body back in about two days. Many scientists believe I do not undergo senescence. What am I?


I don't know. Google it.

One way to find the answer:

Go to Google and search [regenerative animal]. This will yield a number of possibilities, including starfish, salamanders, and several others. Search [senescence]. Find out that it means “biological aging.” Search [animal biologically immortal], and learn that _______ supposedly fulfill both of the above criteria.


3. In 1926 this master magician could not escape his fate to roam with the dead. We know him by a very familiar name, but his birth surname was quite different. What was it?

I don't know. Google it.

Go to Google and search [magician died 1926] to learn that Harry Houdini passed away from peritonitis in 1926. Search [Harry Houdini] to find that he was born Erich ______ in Hungary in 1874.


No comments: