***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Feature on 'OZ'!

The Wizard of 'OZ' has added a new feature to the blog. It allows you to easily subscribe to 'OZ' - with your choice of posts sent to you via an email, and various other options such as Skype and chat programs such as MSN. It is on the right hand side and looks like this:

Please take a look at it and subscribe. It is hosted by FeedBlitz and they will not share your email address with advertisers. It was extremely complicated to set up and I would like some of you to take the leap and try it. When you enter your email address and click on the "Subscribe to 'OZ'!" button, you will be taken to a verification page (You will have to do one of those hidden letter/number thingies to prove that you are a person and not a web bot), but then you will receive an email from FeedBlitz asking you to click on a link to confirm that you wish to subscribe. Don't worry, you can unsubscribe at any time!
I would like some feedback on how it works for you and that within a day or so you get links to posts on 'OZ'. Please email me by clicking on The Wizard of OZ picture at the top of 'OZ' or make a comment.

I want to be sure that my subscribers are actually getting the posts - I had a fair amount of trouble setting it up, so I hope that I have done it right.

Thanks, in advance!

Yours,

--The Wizard

PS: I also made some changes to the main CSS sheet so that 'OZ' displays properly in Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Avant, Safari as well as Internet Explorer

No comments: