***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, October 20, 2018

A Minute With The Goddess

The Triple Goddess
My name is The Goddess. You hardly have time for me. I love you and will always bless you.

I am always with you.

I need you to spend 60 seconds of your time with Me today.

Don't pray, just praise.

Why do we feel sleepy in prayer, but stay awake through a 3 hour movie?

Why are we so bored when we look at the Book of Shadows but find it easy to read other books?

Why are prayers getting smaller, but bars and clubs are expanding?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage with The Goddess?

When one door closes, The Goddess opens two.

The Goddess has no iPhone or Android, but She's my favorite contact.
She is not on FACEBOOK, but she is my best friend.
She is not on TWITTER but I still follow Her, and even without the INTERNET, I am always connected to Her.

She is not on gmail but She's always online.

Blessed Be!

Cinosam "AnkhIwiEmHotep"
Life and Peace be with You --Cinosam

No comments: