***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, December 02, 2013

National Geographic Photo Contest 2013 - In Focus - The Atlantic



Click the picture below and you will find 39 great photos. These were picked from entries in the National Geographic Photo contest I think you will enjoy them.


Fox Glance: During a regular trip through the forest, of which my actual intent was landscapes, I encountered this stunning little Red Fox. The moment came as the light broke through the clouds and trees, he turned with a glance of curiosity and gave me the unusual composition I was after. A scene I'll never be lucky enough to see again in my life, so was over the moon I'd managed to capture the moment. Location: Thetford Forest, England. (© Sam Morris/National Geographic Photo Contest)

*Thanks, For the link, Gary

No comments: