***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, August 12, 2024

Riddle me this!

Riddle me this!

Here are 10 fun and challenging riddles for you:
  1. Riddle 1: I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with the wind. What am I? Answer: An echo.

  2. Riddle 2: I'm tall when I'm young and short when I'm old. What am I? Answer: A candle.

  3. Riddle 3: What has keys but can't open locks? Answer: A piano.

  4. Riddle 4: I have keys but open no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can't go outside. What am I? Answer: A keyboard.

  5. Riddle 5: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? Answer: Footsteps.

  6. Riddle 6: I'm not alive, but I can grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I? Answer: A fire.

  7. Riddle 7: I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost every person. What am I? Answer: Pencil lead.

  8. Riddle 8: What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? Answer: The letter "M."

  9. Riddle 9: I am always hungry, I must always be fed. The finger I touch will soon turn red. What am I? Answer: Fire.

  10. Riddle 10: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I? Answer: A photograph.

Enjoy pondering and solving these riddles!

Source: Some or all of the content was generated using an AI language model

No comments: