***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

From The Emerald City

   From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

I am in need once again for material for five of my regular series:

411The 411 - Need questions that may interest people that can be answered in about 2 or 3 paragraphs

OriginsOrigins - Do you have any burning questions about the extraordinary origins of everyday things? Looking to be answered in 4 or 5 paragraphs

FYI

FYI - Just some interesting posts but longer than The 411 - 5 or 6 paragraphs, these will have great detail but not a book, LOL!


Q & A

Q & A - Have a burning question? Let me know and I will research an answer. Keep them PG 13 please

 

Tip - Have any good tips to share? Life hacks? Submit to me to be posted on 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow

 

Unfortunately, due to high volume of submissions, credit will not be provided for these submissions... but you will have The Wizard's thanks!

I would ideally like to do one origin per week and two 411s per week. Would like to do one tip per week. Q & A whenever I get material. Tips as I get submissions as well.

 
Keep those questions or content ideas coming!

Send your questions to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

The Wizard

No comments: