***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, November 01, 2023

From The Emerald City

   From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

I am wondering about what you think about the length of my articles on 'OZ'. I have purposely restricted the length of article's words to be around 200. My question is are you happy with that or should I have longer articles say, 700 words. This is a significant change. Please let me know by making a comment or use the link at the bottom of this post to send me an email. Use the same link to submit some content for consideration.

Also, even though I have removed the link to my GoFundMe fundraiser for my blog, it is still active and I would really appreciate if you made a donation. Click on the GoFundMe logo below to make a secure donation.

Keep those questions or content ideas coming!

Send your questions to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

The Wizard

No comments: