***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, April 30, 2023

From The Emerald City

   From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

It appears that a bug has been activated that causes all hyperlinks to be underlined. Please bear with me until Blogger fixes that issue. Also format of paragraph is now left justified instead of fully justified. This only affects the main page and not the archives. It has happened before and usually takes a few days for them to fix this. 
 
In the meantime, I am still seeking donations to help keep 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow going...

I have setup a GoFundMe page if you would like to donate there. Click here.

Click here to donate on GoFundMe

Thanks so much for considering a donation! I am currently at $300! This is a cumulative fundraiser, as the total will continue to increase but the total amount raised will be total amount raised since the start of the fundraising. Every little bit helps. Even $5! Thanks in advance.

If you decide not to donate, let me know if you would like your web page link posted on 'OZ'. If I post a link for you, I would appreciate you linking to my blog. Beneficial for both of us!

The PayPal donation page is now closed. Thanks for the donations!

Send your questions to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

The Wizard

No comments: