***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, March 27, 2023

From The Emerald City

 

   From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

As you may or may not know, The Wizard makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. I have striven to keep those annoying ads off my blog. I do qualify for Google Ads but they are too visible and mess up my blog design.  I do promote things from time to time, but those are my endorsements, and again, I am not being paid to post them.

I am seeking donations to help me offset the costs of hosting web pages, pictures and other costs associated with my blog. It costs me about $400/ year to support 'OZ'. If you feel that 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow is worth it, I would appreciate if you could donate some money to help me offset the costs and continue to post on the blog. Every dollar helps! Fundraiser will stay open even when total is reached as this will be an ongoing fundraiser with a target of $400 for each year, but the total amount raised will be cumulative showing amount raised to date.

Click here to donate via email e-transfer

You can send your donation via e-transfer to my email address:

The_Wizard@othersideoz.ca


I have also setup a GoFundMe page if you would like to donate there. Click here.

Click here to donate on GoFundMe

Goal: $400.00 

Current Total Amount Raised: $200.00

Thanks so much for considering a donation!

If you decide not to donate, let me know if you would like your web page link posted on 'OZ'. If I post a link for you, I would appreciate you linking to my blog. Beneficial for both of us!

Send your questions to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

--The Wizard

No comments: