***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, February 27, 2023

More fun with chatGPG

I typed: tell me a tale of beauty and the beast as Donald Trump would say it. This is the result:

Trump

Once upon a time, there was a tremendous beast, let me tell you, it was the biggest, the most tremendous beast you have ever seen. This beast lived in a magnificent castle, a really luxurious castle, the best castle you have ever seen, believe me.

Now, this beast was cursed, can you believe it? Cursed, folks. And the curse could only be lifted if someone could love the beast for who he was, not what he looked like. But who could love a beast, right? Well, let me tell you, there was a beautiful girl, just beautiful, the most beautiful girl you have ever seen, she was really something, folks.

So, this girl, she ends up in the beast's castle, can you believe it? And at first, she was afraid of the beast, I mean, who wouldn't be, right? But as time passed, she got to know the beast, and you know what? She started to see the beauty inside the beast. That's right, folks, the beauty inside.

And you know what happened next? The beast was transformed, just like that, it was a really tremendous transformation, believe me. And the girl and the beast, they lived happily ever after, really happy, folks, it was fantastic.

So, that's the story of Beauty and the Beast, it's a tremendous story, really tremendous. And let me tell you, nobody tells stories like me, nobody.

No comments: