***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, August 08, 2022

R.I.P. Roger E. Mosley (1938 - 2022)

Roger E. Mosley

Roger E. Mosley, best known for playing helicopter pilot Theodore “TC” Calvin in the original Magnum P.I., died at the age of 83.

His daughter, Ch-a Mosley, posted a statement with the news on Facebook on August 7. “Roger E. Mosley, my father, your friend, your ‘coach Mosley’ your ‘TC’ from Magnum P.I., passed away at 1:17am. He was surrounded by family as he transcended peacefully,” she wrote. “We could never mourn such an amazing man. He would HATE any crying done in his name. It is time to celebrate the legacy he left for us all. I love you daddy. You loved me too. My heart is heavy but I am strong. I will care for mommy, your love of almost 60 years. You raised me well and she is in good hands. Rest easy.”

No comments: