***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

From The Emerald City

   From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

As you know, The Wizard makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. I have strived to keep those annoying ads off my blog. I do qualify for Google Ads but they are too visible and mess up my blog design.  I do promote things from time to time, but those are my endorsements, and again, I am not being paid to post them.

I am seeking donations to help me offset the costs of hosting web pages, pictures and other costs associated with my blog. It costs me about $400/ year to support 'OZ'. If you feel that 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow is worth it, I would appreciate if you could donate some money to help me offset the costs and continue to post on the blog. Every dollar helps!

Click here to donate via email e-transfer

You can send your donation via e-transfer to my email address:

The_Wizard@othersideoz.ca

I have also setup a fundraiser on PayPal. Click here to go to PayPal and make a donation.

Click here to donate via Pay Pal


I have also setup a GoFundMe page if you would like to donate there. Click here.

Click here to donate on GoFundMe

Thanks so much for considering a donation!

If you decide not to donate, let me know if you would like your web page link posted on 'OZ'. If I post a link for you, I would appreciate you linking to my blog. Beneficial for both of us!

Send your questions to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

The Wizard

No comments: