***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Still off facebook!

Why I left facebook

I don't even know how long its been! I really don't miss facebook and all the drama that comes with it. I still use Messenger as I find that useful and non intrusive. 

I went cold turkey many months ago now, and like I say, I don't miss it! My biggest issue was all the garbage posts trying to get me to "buy" a piece of technology, they were scams. Every day my feed was inundated with these fake ads - all to phish your credit card info. Beware!

That was the last straw for me. But please, if you are still on facebook, and viewing an 'OZ' post that you like, click on the facebook icon in the social media bar after the post and share away!

No comments: