***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, June 11, 2022

From The Emerald City

   From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

I have finally been able to fix the the theme on the mobile version of 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. It now matches the theme to my desktop version. Thanks for your patience and thanks again for those that found 'OZ' difficult to read on their phones and letting me know about it. You must be tired of all the "From The Emerald City" posts lately. I apologize but there have been quite a few comments around changes to 'OZ' - and I try to please all of my readers if at all possible.

Send your questions to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

The Wizard

No comments: