***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, April 28, 2022

From The Emerald City

  

From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

Well 'OZ' plods along, along with 42% of my traffic in the last 7 days, coming from Russia, using a compatible OS (ie: not Windows, MAC or Linux), and surfing to 'OZ' via Google Chrome. The number of visits from Russia has been 40 to 60% of all traffic to 'OZ' since a week after Putin's War started... Personally I find it hard to believe that they are visiting at all. I would assume the traffic spikes are from bots looking to take down sites. To that end, they have no way of doing that to 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow directly, but would have to take down Blogger as a whole, which is owned and protected by Google. 

The thing that bothers me the most is these types of hits are skewing my stats. Oh well. It is what it is. 


The Wizard 

Send your questions to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

No comments: