***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, March 28, 2022

4 Catholic Mothers

 Four catholic mothers sit together over a cup of coffee and try to impress each other with the importance of their sons.


Says the first one:

"My son is a Priest. When he enters a room, people say "Father" to him."

Says the second:

"Nice. But my son is a bishop. Whenever he enters a room, people say "Your Excellency"".

The third mother, proudly:

"I don´t want to brag, but my son is a Cardinal. When he enters the room, people say "Your Eminence"".

The fourth quietly sips her coffee. The others look to her, questioningly. Finally she says:

"My son is a wonderful 6 feet 2 inches tall, musculous stripper. Whenever he enters a room all people gasp for air and say "Oh, my God!""

No comments: