***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Pulitzer 1994

This is extremely tough to look at but I think it's worth it... it puts perspective on how much we take for granted in our lives.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter This was found in his diary.

Dear God, I promise I will never waste my food no matter how bad it can taste and how full I may be. I pray that He will protect this little boy, guide and deliver him away from his misery. I pray that we will be more sensitive towards the world around us and not be blinded by our own selfish nature and interests.1994 Pulitzer Prize from Kevin CarterI hope this picture will always serve as a reminder to us of how fortunate we are and that we must never ever take things for granted.

No comments: