***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

From The Emerald City

 From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

As 2021 draws to a close, I wanted to mention to all my readers that 'OZ' is a labour of love and that it is only you, my loyal readers that keep me posting day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year. While traffic is way down from its heyday in 2004, I still have a loyal following. 300-500 visits per day is nothing to sneeze at!

I have been referring to my readers as 'OZ'ians, but what would you like to be referred to as? Make a comment or send me a message by clicking on the contribute button or use the Contact The Wizard form. I look forward to your replies!

May your days be great ones, Live life to the fullest -- you never know when your number will be up, and all the best from me to you in 2022.

The Wizard

3 comments:

The Wizard of 'OZ' said...

so far:

'OZ'ians > 85%
'OZ'ers > 5%
'Oz'ites > 5%
'OZ'ers > 5%

still open for comments, but it looks like it will be 'OZ'ians

The Wizard said...

'OZ'ians it is!

Mary Judge said...


OZ'ians it is...