***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, December 11, 2021

From the Emerald City

From The Emerald City

I strive to make my blog entertaining and easy reading - no fuss no muss. I was running a virtual machine the other day and I decided to look at 'OZ'. I noticed that with the best resolution available, to view 'OZ' I either had to scroll horizontally or zoom out to 90%. I am hoping that most folks out there have wide screen monitors, but if you don't, can you please let me know if you need to scroll left/right or change your zoom? Put your note in the comments below. Blogger is supposed to auto size but there may be something wrong with my template. I put padding on the left and right of the main blog to allow for people that use a 4:3 resolution rather than a 16:9.

Note if you are the first to comment you need to click on the No Comments link at the bottom of this post. 


Thanks and Happy Viewing!

The Wizard

No comments: