***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

I Heard Your Voice In The Wind Today

I heard your voice in the wind today 

and I turned to see your face .. 

The warmth of the wind caressed me 

as I stood silently in place. 


I felt your touch in the sun today 

as its warmth filled the sky .. 

I closed my eyes for your embrace 

and my spirit soared high. 


I saw your eyes in the window pane 

as I watched the falling rain .. 

It seemed as each raindrop fell 

it quietly said your name. 


I held you close in my heart today 

it made me feel complete .. 

You may have died .. but you are not gone 

you will always be a part of me. 


As long as the sun shines 

the wind blows 

the rain falls .. 

You will live on inside of me forever 

for that is all, my heart knows.

--Unknown

Charlie Brown crying


No comments: