***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, July 24, 2021

The stalker

by BuBBleBuss

I was 16 and me and my friends I'll call Evan and Jake, wanted to rent a hotel for the night since it was spring break. We got to the hotel and checked in, it had a really funky smell but we still stayed there. Once we got to our room it was about 3:00 pm so we decided to go swimming, the pool was downstairs departed from the hotel Once we got to the entrance there was a man at least 6 foot 3 in all black with a hood covering his face Facing us, I panicked a little but not out loud. We got into the pool and swam for a few hours until we saw that man again, all black sitting on a chair by the pool. I cleared my throat, "umm can I help you, sir?" I asked. No response. I still was a little paranoid. 

I put my face in the water and at the bottom of the pool was another figure that was all black. I screamed like a little girl and ran for the door. I looked back and saw nothing, not the guy in the chair or the guy under the pool. My friends thought I was just seeing things but I saw what I saw as clear as water. I didn't feel like swimming anymore so I decided to get dinner at a nearby restaurant. I got a table for me and my friends to sit at and there I saw once again the man all in black on the other side of the dining room and was staring at me. I have had enough. I went over there and I lost track of him and he took off. 

After we at I decided this trip has gone too far and we should leave tomorrow morning but my friends didn't like that idea. Once it was 10:30, I and my friends doze off in the hotel room. I woke up to some noises. I saw a shadow of a figure at the end of my bed, I calmed myself down and told myself that it was my hat that I put there before I went to bed. I went to bed and got woken up again 30 minutes later to more noises. I was getting thirsty so I reached under the bed and tried to grab my water bottle but I grabbed something and I was totally shocked by what I grabbed. It was my hat. I was not ever more scared in my life I couldn't help but to scream at the top of my lungs when I heard a voice next to my ear say, "You're a bitch." I jumped out of bed and realized it was 2 men in black right there I tried to fight them but it was no use once they grabbed me and dragged me out of that room. 

I tried to scream but that guy was covering my mouth. I passed out and woken up in a stretcher. It turned out those guys knifed me while I passed out and someone caught them. But the doctor said no one could catch the guys who got me. To this day I always have a nightlight at night so I'm, not scared.

No comments: