***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

The Wizard has a Crucifix

Whaaaaa? You thought that The Wizard was a Pagan, and actually a Wiccan? You bet he is. But you see, I was raised Roman Catholic and its mighty hard to rid oneself of that. So I am really a Catholic Egyptian Eclectic Wiccan. Say that 5 times fast. In Wicca there are 2 aspects of the One (God), One female and one male. I have Isis and Ra as my demi-gods. Together they make up the One or God. There ya go. It can be done. I go to Church every Saturday with my partner, and practice Wicca at home and in living all the time.

Here is my Crucifix (It's in the kitchen)

Celtic Crucifix from Amazon

If you have any comments or questions make a comment!

The Wizard

No comments: