***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, May 14, 2021

What The Hell?

Update: It appears that this issue may have been corrected. I contacted several readers and they have no problem accessing 'OZ'. But its one of those things that one never really knows as most people will just believe the site has phishing involved (again, it DOES NOT). We will see how the traffic is affected. If there is a major drop its still an issue.

All my pictures on 'OZ' are being blocked saying they come from a suspicious website - they of course do not they are from Blogger and Google. I hope they fix this issues asap! So for now at least no pictures on my blog! This is bad! I pride myself on a quality blog...

This has happened after Firefox and Chrome were updated. Not sure what's triggering this but I can tell you, I do NOT phish or have any malware on this site! I am looking into this. You can force pictures to load by proceeding and ignoring the warning. I am hopeful this issue will be addressed and 'OZ' will be exonerated.

>8-(

 The Wizard

1 comment:

The Wizard of 'OZ' said...

Please let me know if you get a block page stating that my site is a possible phishing site