***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, May 13, 2021

From The Emerald City

From The Emerald City

Hey folks, 

Overall 'OZ's traffic has been steady at around 11K to 14K visitors per month, way down from my heyday of 200K in a month many years ago. Granted, there's a lot more websites out there so less people end up getting attracted to 'OZ'. And there are now so many blogs out there that 'OZ' is lost in the crowd! I am hoping my visitor count doesn't continue dropping. There was no difference when I changed posting to 3/day rather than 6/day. And of course my regular readers still come to 'OZ'. 

What do you think I can do to attract more visitors? Let me know in the comments or use the Contact The Wizard form on the left side of 'OZ'.

Thanks!

The Wizard

 

No comments: