***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, March 26, 2020

The Workout

The Doctor told me I should start an exercise program. Not wanting to harm this old body,
I've devised the following:

Beat around the bush
Jump to conclusions
Climb the walls
Wade through the morning paper

Drag my heels
Push my luck
Make Mountains out of mole hills
Hit the nail on the head

Bend over backwards
Jump on the Band Wagon
Run around in circles

Toot my own horn
Pull out all the stops
Add fuel to the fire

Open a can of worms
Put my foot in my mouth
Start the ball rolling
Go over the edge

Pick up the pieces.

Kneel in prayer
Bow my head in thanksgiving
Uplift my hands in praise
Hug someone and encourage them

What a Workout!!

Rest At Last!!

No comments: