***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, February 28, 2020

LETTERS THE LOVE DOCTOR ADMITS HE WAS AT A LOSS TO ANSWER

Love Doctor Dear Love Doctor,

A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?


Dear Love Doctor,

What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Foul Language and Violence On my VCR?


Dear Love Doctor,

I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.


Dear Love Doctor,

I am a twenty-three year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boy friend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.



Dear Love Doctor,

I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.


Dear Love Doctor,

Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?


Dear Love Doctor,

I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now how do I get out?


Dear Love Doctor,

My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy.


Dear Love Doctor,

I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.



(I love this one!!)
Dear Love Doctor,

My mother is mean and short tempered. I think she is going through mental pause.


Dear Love Doctor,

You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex and he is a Doctor. Now what do I do?

Obviously jokes. But if you have a real love question, Ask The Love Doctor!


--Send your questions about love to "The Love Doctor" directly from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow! I have added an email link that goes direct to The Love Doctor - this will enable quicker responses from him. You can do this by clicking on his picture in the sidebar and put your question in the email. This will ensure that The Love Doctor gets your question. The Love Doctor forwards his replies to me for posting consideration. Note: Due to the high volume of letters that The Love Doctor receives, not all letters will be posted on 'OZ' - but the Love Doctor will reply to every email. (so he says)

No comments: