***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Man adopts 16ft croc

A Costa Rican man has adopted a 16ft crocodile as a pet.


Alli Shedden, from Siquirres, found the crocodile, which had a bullet in its head, in a swamp.

He took the injured animal home, named it Poncho and nursed it back to health, reports Las Ultimas Noticias.

It took him four years to heal the 58-stone crocodile - by which time he says his wife had accepted it.

Mr Shedden told Las Ultimas Noticias: "He has never done anything to harm me, he knows who I am, it is as if it is a dog, it eats off my hands.

"When Poncho arrived I was unemployed and now people pay to see me playing with my pet, I want to put together a show, so I can show the world our friendship."

No comments: