***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Blowing Bubbles

Mr. Bubbles
Not THIS kind of bubbles!
There were these 3 guys all swimming in a lake one sunny morning and when a 4th guy came across. He started having a conversation with the three to make some new friends.

He asked the first guy what his name was and what he liked to do in the pond. The first guy answered, "My name is Joe and I like to blow bubbles."

So the fourth guy asked the second guy the same questions. The response was, "My name is Freddy and I also like to blow bubbles all the time in the pond."

Then he asked the 3rd guy the same question and the answer he heard was, "Well, my name is Bubbles."

No comments: