***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, February 20, 2015

"Weird" Quotes

Wea re all a little weird...
I always try to be nice to the weird people so when they go mental they won't kill me first.
--unknown

I'm thankful for twitter and all the weird people on here they make me feel normal and we are some of the most creative people on the planet.
--unknown

Embrace weird people. Sometimes turn out to be the most interesting.
--unknown

Weird people are the best people.
--unknown

There’s good weird people and bad weird people. Good weird people are funny but the bad weird people are the ones you see wearing capes around.
--unknown



I'm only interested in hanging out with weird people that aren't afraid to be themselves.
--unknown

Writers are those weird people that can break through misunderstandings and deliver stories that speak to many.
--unknown

I love getting to know weird people. the ones who are sad or dress funny or have different beliefs than me.
--unknown

Weird people are better than normal people.
--unknown

Weird people are funny. If you're just completely normal, you're boring. So I so much prefer weird people to boring people.
--unknown

It's weird. People seem to know me from stuff that I never would expect them to. If somebody recognizes me, I'm never quite sure what it's from.
--Seth Green

I’m one of those weird people where I get more star struck by directors and directors of photography and things like that than I do with actors. Maybe because I understand the actors process a little more.
--Matthew Bomer

No one is normal. There are just a lot of weird people with things in common.
--unknown

It's weird... people say they're not like apes. Now how do you explain football then?
--Mitch Hedberg

I'm one of those regular weird people.
--Janis Joplin

1 comment:

Weird quotes said...

Thanks for sharing these weird quotes.