***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest! Beautiful !!

Only a Shutter-bug will understand the Complexity and BEAUTY of these Photos..

bird
Row, row, my body, gently down the stream.....

bird
Quick, I need some floss, I think I've got a seed stuck in my beak.

bird
Hey guys, what do you think I am, a houseboat?

bird
Where is my Prozac, I'm feeling so blue.

bird
So? I'm just not into socks, I like the wind on my ankles.

bird
Landing check list; gear down, check; full flaps, check; runway clear, check; alignment correct, check.

bird
Man, I wish I could build nests like that!!

bird
Just keeping an eye on those noisy magpies next door.

bird
But Honey, what makes you think I had a little too much at the office party?

bird
I would have sworn the package said Swiss.

No comments: