***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Album - Jeffery Straker

 Click here to read more and find out more about this inspiring artist!
Click above to visit Jeffery's site and find out more
From Jeffery: "Happy new year to you! I hope it’s started with gusto. I’m excited to be releasing new music in 2015 and my album ‘North Star Falling” is set to launch March 10. In advance of that, the first single will be released January 27. I’m looking forward to getting this music out to your ears. Stay tuned for more details, a list of national tour dates, and info on how to pre-order the album. Excited!"
Jeffery Straker
Jeffery Straker
The Wizard couldn't wait to lend an ear to Jeffery's latest single, "Like it's the Last One", from his upcoming album, North Star Falling. I immediately pre-ordered it. I can tell you, as far as I am concerned, this guy can do no wrong musically. Singer, songwriter, pianist, The trifecta of entertaining with unparalleled originality. I have been following Jeff for many years now, this guy has so much energy and imparts excitement into each and every 'story' told thru his music.

Pre-Order North Star Falling
Check him out. It will totally be worth it!

1 comment:

Mary Judge said...

Hi Wizard, Jeffery Straker's song "Like It's the Last One is Awesome….Thank-you for sharing...