***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, July 14, 2014

24 Things YOU WILL NEVER HEAR in SASKATCHEWAN

24. Regina’s just over that hill.

23. I heard the bonspiel was going to be alcohol free.

22. Duct tape isn't going to fix that.

21. Come to think of it, cancel that beer, I'll have a wine spritzer.

20. We don't keep firearms in this house.


Pilsner


19. Is the seafood fresh?

18. So THAT'S a tractor.

17. Perogies...is that Italian?

16. Why would we need beer? I thought we were just going fishing ...hunting, curling, across the street?

15. Who's Tommy Douglas?


Co-op Foodstore

14. So a Co-op's a store? Is there one in this town?

13. Too many’ deer heads detract from the décor.

12. Could you help me draw this Sask. map? I know the top and bottom are just straight lines, but what about the sides?

11. And over here is our line of tofu meat products.

10. Why would you need a big truck like that?


big Pickup truck

9. Sorry, we don't carry Pilsner ..

8. Are you going to miss the tractor pull contest in Saskatoon?

7. I don't think the Roughriders have a chance this year.

6. Could I please be served in French?

5. I just don't feel like Bingo tonight.


cow pie bingo

4. I don't have a favorite farm equipment brand.

3. It's just over that hill and around the bend in the road.

2. Shouldn't we put the beer in the trunk instead of up front?

1. Nope, no more for me, I'm snowmobiling home.

BUT... you will ALWAYS hear
I <3 Saskatchewan

No comments: