***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Boy George - Hot New sound! Hot New look!

Boy George - Hot new look

Below is a preview of his new song "King of Everything"




New look for "The Boy"


Boy George

Still a Karma Chameleon! Boy George showed off his shockingly thin new look on the red carpet at the Brit Awards in London on Wednesday, Feb. 20. Three days after revealing his skinnier new frame via Twitter, the Culture Club singer, 51, chatted with Us Weekly about the body makeover.

"I like healthy eating," the British star (real name: George Alan O'Dowd) explained. "Now that I've turned 50, I've got to watch it. I'm looking after myself."

The "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?" singer demurred on elaborating the specifics of his new regime: "I don't wanna talk about it. Follow me on Twitter and I'll tell you everything you need to know."

Read more: USMagazine.com

1 comment:

The Wizard of 'OZ' said...

don't really like the hat in the bottom picture