***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Friday, December 14, 2012

Very Punny

Y’know, after a long day,
sometimes I just like to look into a mirror.
And reflect.

~~~~~~~~~~~

What’s the difference between water falling from the sky and hamburgers falling from the sky?
One of them is a meatier shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A Malaysian man, a Laotian guy, a Burmese fellow and a Vietnamese dude walk into an upscale bar. As they walk in, the doorman stops them and says, "Sorry gentlemen, I can't let you in without a Thai."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone said you sound like an owl.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I bought my dog a little coat with writing on the back."
"Oh, what did it say?"
"…Nothing, he's a dog."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I went on a date with a blonde woman last night.
"Do you have any kids?" she asked.
"Yes," I replied. "I have one child that's under two."
She said, "I might be blonde, but I know how many one is."

~~~~~~~~~~~

So Kate and William are expecting a baby, huh?
Wouldn’t it be cool if they named it Kong?

~~~~~~~~~~~

I have this addiction to making musical puns,
but I don't usually worry too much because it's only A minor thing.

*Thanks, Gary

No comments: