***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Wizard needs your opinion

'OZ's daily traffic is down. I would like to know what parts of 'OZ you like, what parts you don't and what you want to see here. Perhaps 'OZ' is simply becoming a nothing special in the face of a crowd of websites. I hope not. Please take a moment to do the poll below and also add your 2 cents in the comments. I will look seriously at the answers and strive to make 'OZ' more relevant to your busy on-line day.

1 comment:

Mary Judge said...

Hi Oz, About 6 years ago I stubbled upon your website, now I'm a regular daily visitor. You're an extraordinary writer, who shows empathy and emphasizes on many different topics. Love all the crazy website featured during one of you many posting. Absolutely adore how you interact with your readers……Good job…..