***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, August 30, 2010

Deep Thoughts... brought to you by The Wizard


If at first you do not succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried...

I thought my boyfriend was just being romantic when he sprinkled talcum powder in my underwear. Turns out it wasn't talcum powder after all.. it was Miracle Gro...

As I let go of my feelings of guilt, I am in touch with my inner sociopath...

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever- soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia...

In some cultures what I do would be considered normal...

Having control over myself is almost as good as having control over others...

I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them...


No comments: