***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Wiz on the Street


Video sharing website YouTube turned five on Monday. So the Wizard hit the streets again, asking, "What do you think?"


Juliet Morris Juliet Morris, Naturalist

"Wow, it feels like just yesterday when I used to go outside."



Hank Rollins Hank Rollins, Systems Analyst

"That reminds me, I'm in the mood to watch someone's balls get destroyed."



Ben CadenaBen Cadena, Gunsmith

"I'm flattered. You've obviously chosen to interview me because you recognize me from my YouTube video “Dancing In 100 Bathtubs.” No? Back in April? C'mon, man, that was on CNN for two seconds."



*American Voices, The Onion

No comments: