***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can I have a drink of water?


A father sends his young son to bed for throwing his glass of water across the room. Five minutes later he hears the boy calling and goes to his room.

“I’m thirsty, Daddy. Can you bring me a drink of water?”

“No. You had your chance. Go to sleep.”

Five minutes later, he hears the boy again and goes back to his room.

“I’m thirsty, Daddy. Can you bring me a drink of water?”

“I told you, NO! If you ask again, I’ll put you in the corner.”

Five minutes later, the boy calls him again. He returns to his room.

“WHAT??!!”

“When you come in to put me in the corner, can you bring me a drink of water?”


No comments: