***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Wiz On The Street


Charlton Heston, National Rifle Association spokesman and star of The Omega Man, The Ten Commandments, and Planet Of The Apes, died Saturday at 84. So the Wizard hit the streets again, asking, "What do you think?"

Rodrigo BennetRodrigo Bennet,
Brick Layer
"No, I'm pretty sure you're thinking of Mickey Rooney. Charlton Heston has been dead for at least five years."

Tracy McManusTracy McManus,
Piano Teacher
"It must have been comforting for him to pass away peacefully in his home instead of in a MADHOUSE! A MADHOUSE!!!"

Steve DeVotoSteve DeVoto,
Network Administrator
"I send my thoughts and prayers to the Heston family. I'd also like to know when and where the funeral service is going to be held so I can send an ammunition wreath."


*American Voices, The Onion

No comments: