***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, April 03, 2008

A Farewell


Auntie 'M'

I don't like making posts like this. It is with great sadness that I have lost an Aunt. I called her Auntie Margie in my youth, but with the dawn of 'OZ' - I affectionately referred to her as "Auntie 'M'"

Auntie 'M' was one of my best and regular contributors to 'OZ'. She always loved her email - which, being so sick for so long - was unable to access her computer. I have been missing the daily laffs that she would forward to me, which I in turn, would post on 'OZ'.

Auntie 'M' was a lovable, happy person who always looked on the bright side - yes, even when there was no bright side. I shall miss her deeply. When you read 'OZ' - especially in the archives... look for the ones that the post ends with:

*Thanks, Auntie 'M'

Those are the ones that she sent to me. Those are the ones that meant the most to me. The world is minus one very caring, happy loving person.

Auntie 'M'

Auntie, I love you and will deeply miss you, but I will keep you alive in my heart. Say hi to Mom when you see her in heaven! My thoughts and prayers are with you Uncle Al, Dale, Barb, Derek and Rylan, Wanda, Dad.

Love,

Brian.

No comments: