***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Wiz On The Street

XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. and Sirius Satellite Radio announced a plan to merge the two companies. So the Wizard hit the streets again, asking, "What do you think?"

Kendra PetersKendra Peters,
Furnace Repairperson
"Cool. I didn't think I was paying enough for my service before."

KrzyschKrzysch,
Systems Analyst
"I'm just worried that Sirius' Top 40 station will be dropped in favor of XM's vastly inferior Top 40."

Josh BernsteinJosh Bernstein,
Piano Tuner
"Until there's a satellite channel dedicated to a lonely statistician in Tacoma talking about his figurine collection, I'm sticking with ham radio."


*American Voices, The Onion

No comments: