***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tyler Lewis - Saskatchewan IDOL Hopeful

Tyler Lewis

Age: 19 Occupation: Waiter Hometown: Rockglen, SK Audition City: Regina, SK Place of Birth: Moose Jaw, SK Studied In: Medicine Hat, AB Nickname: “Lou” or “Lewy” Musical Style: “All types.” Identifies With: Bryan Adams Canadian Idols: Nickelback Favourite Song: “Depends on mood.” Motto: “I don’t do things halfway.” “I just want the viewers to know that I am just a small town kid and music is the most important thing to me.” 

Tyler credits his strong singing and his tremendous determination for securing himself a position in the Top 22 of Canadian Idol. He is proud of this accomplishment and proud of the fact he has finished high school and paid for his own car. What was Tyler’s worst day of his life? “During the week in Toronto when the hair and make-up ladies attacked my eyebrows with the tweezers,” he says. ”I didn’t know my eyebrows were capable of generating that much pain.” Tyler would love an opportunity to attend a Bon Jovi or Guns ‘n’ Roses concert and have a career similar to that of Bryan Adams. “If I could have a career as good as his someday, I’d be pretty happy.” Tyler is a huge fan of steak and potatoes, Will Ferrell, The Family Guy and his belt buckle that sports a beer bottle opener. He could not live without the CD player in his car. 

However, he could live without haunted houses. “I’ll go on pretty much any ride but I hate those creepy ones.” In order to become the next Canadian Idol, Tyler says, “I’m just going to take things one day at a time and put on the best performance I can every week. I plan to just be myself.” The song title that best describes Tyler? Small Town, Big Dreams, he says.

* -- CTV
Listen to the song "I've Been To Moose Jaw"

No comments: