***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Monday, October 05, 2009

Singing a diferent tune - but still a right wing Concervative in my opinion.


I agree with the poster of this video...


What is wrong with Stephen Harper?
He is ramming legislation through parliament that will throw marijuana users in jail with 6 month mandatory minimums and playing a song that "romanticizes" getting high with his friends.

This is outrageous to me. I'm insulted, I'm offended. I'm hurt.


Besides, Previously quoted as sayin: "ordinary people" don't care about arts funding." -- he was slamming this Gala as pretentious for the average Canadian! Get a life mr. Prime Minister - Your job requires more than trying to be the next Canadian Idol. (the mr. was non capitalized on purpose)


No comments: