***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, April 21, 2024

From The Emerald City - Submissions needed!

   From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

I am in need once again for material for six of my regular series:

411The 411 - Need questions that may interest people that can be answered in about 2 or 3 paragraphs


OriginsOrigins - Do you have any burning questions about the extraordinary origins of everyday things? Looking to be answered in 4 or 5 paragraphs


FYI

FYI - Just some interesting posts but longer than The 411 - 5 or 6 paragraphs, these will have great detail but not a book, LOL!


Q & A

Q & A - Have a burning question? Let me know and I will research an answer. Answered in 2 or 3 paragraphs. Keep them PG 13 please 


Tip - Have any good tips to share? Life hacks? Submit to me to be posted on 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. Answered in 5 or 6 paragraphs


How it worksHow it works - Got a burning question on how something works?  Drop me a line with your question! Answered in 5 or 6 paragraphs


Unfortunately, due to high volume of submissions, credit will not be provided for these contributions... but you will have The Wizard's thanks!

I would ideally like to do one origin per week and two 411s per week. Would like to do one tip per week. Q & A whenever I get material. Tips as I get submissions as well. How it works at least weekly. 

 
Keep those questions or content ideas coming!

Send your questions to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

The Wizard

No comments: