***Disclaimer***

Disclaimer: The Wizard of 'OZ' makes no money from 'OZ' - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow. 'OZ' is 100 % paid ad-free

Sunday, July 30, 2023

From The Emerald City

   From The Emerald City

My Dear 'OZ'ians,

The Wizard is in need for questions that I can post in The 411. Thanks to all my readers that have provided me with "Life's Biggest Questions". I am out of material. Please send your questions to me for research and publication. I have found that The 411 is a fun and easy way to learn about new things. I hope that you find them more appealing than just Googling the question. I use my own research as well as taking advantage of an AI language model. I would like to have 4 or 5 The 411's each week. Keep those questions or enigmas coming!

Send your questions for The 411 to The Wizard of 'OZ' by clicking here.

The Wizard

No comments: